Acquire one question from Yahoo Answer relating to my topic:
I have got a lot of DVD movies and also need to rip all DVD files to MKV format for playback. My friend told me that if I convert DVD to MKV files, it's going to carry all original DVD subtitles and audio tracks. But how should i convert DVD to MKV with subtitles? What is the finest DVD to MKV converter?

Well, to convert DVD to MKV with subtitles, all you need is a DVD ripping tool. We all know that right now there are so many related programs in the market and how can we tell if they are excellent or not. Here you can check the most crucial factors to judge a program: output quality and converting speed. And you may go on a try on Leawo Blu-ray to MKV converter which allows you to rip DVD movies with fast speed and good quality outputting videos. From following step-by-stepguide, you will understand how to convert DVD to MKV with subtitles.

Just before proceeding to start ripping DVD Movie to MKV with subtitles, you should download this kind of app in the web-page and also do an installation on your desktop. OK, let us see the tips guide.

Step 1: Import DVD movies to the DVD to MKV converter
Simply click Load DVD button on the top toolbar to import your DVD movies to the program and you should firstly make sure you have inserted the DVD disc into your DVD drive. Besides, you could Load DVD folder, ISO files and Blu Ray files for your different
wants.

Step 2: Choose your needed subtitle for DVD files outputting
This skilled software supplies the function of maintaining all DVD original subtitles. Simply click All Subtitle button and also choose your demanded output subtitle in the drop-down list. Various subtitles can be outputted at a time.
To fit your wants more, you can choose your necessary output audio simply by c******* on All Audio Tracks button.

Step 3: rip DVD movie to MKV with subtitles
As soon as all settings are actually completed, you can start to convert DVD movies to your wanted format by means of pressing Convert MKV button.

When finishing the conversion process, this kind of DVD movie to MKV converter will automatically pop up a small window alerting you of converting with success.

This system simply provides a single function on ripping DVD to MKV format. If you need to work with a application to convert DVD movies to whatever formats you want, I really advise you use Leawo Blu-ray ripper and you can download it on Leawo's official website. Looking forward to your practical try!